Park County Stuff LLC Privacy Notice
Last updated: February 9, 2024
This Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) describes how Park County Stuff LLC, its brands, affiliates, and subsidiaries (collectively, “Park County Stuff,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) collects, uses, discloses, and otherwise processes the personal information described in this Notice, as well as the rights and choices individuals have regarding such personal information. For information about your privacy choices, please review Section 7. Your Privacy Choices.
Except as otherwise described below, this Notice applies to the personal information Park County Stuff collects and processes related to: visitors to our website, www.southpark.cc.com/info/privacy-notice, where this Privacy Notice is posted (the “Site”) and other websites that may display or include a link to this Notice; individuals who use, access, or otherwise interact or engage with the services, features, and/or products made available through our Site; individuals who register for or participate in our events, surveys, research, or promotions; individuals who subscribe to receive news, information, and other communications from us; current, former, and prospective business partners; and individuals who communicate or otherwise interact or engage with us (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
2. Personal Information Collected
As further described below, we collect personal information directly from individuals, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services.
Personal Information Collected Directly From You. The personal information we may collect from you depends on how you use our Services or otherwise interact or engage with us, but generally includes:
- Account Information. When you register for an account through the Site, we collect your name, email, and phone number.
- Identifiers/contact information. When you contact us or if you sign up for our mailing list, including via email or phone, we collect certain personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, email address, and any personal information that you otherwise submit to us.
- Survey responses. When you fill out our surveys, we may collect your survey responses, including information regarding demographics, preferences, and your opinion about our Services. Participation in our surveys is voluntary.
- Sweepstakes, contests, and promotions. If you participate in our sweepstakes, contests, or promotions, we may collect your name, age, email address, contact information, and other registration information related to our sweepstake, contests, and promotions.
- Professional information. When you work with us in your professional capacity, we may collect the business’ name, postal address, and phone number, your email address, and your position with the business.
- Communications and interactions. When you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us or members of our team, we collect and maintain a record of your communications. We also maintain records of communications and information that you may post on our social media channels and information you provide to us related to any customer support requests.
- Events. If you register for or attend an event that we host or sponsor, we may collect personal information related to your registration for and participation in such event.
- Transaction Information. When you consider or make a purchase through the Services, we collect information such as your name, the items you browsed or considered, the items purchased, your shipping address, and your purchase history. Additionally, our payment providers provide us with limited information related to your transaction, such as your payment method, the last four digits of the card used for purchase, and your billing address.
- Other information. Depending on your interactions with us, we may collect additional information such as personal information related to your interactions with our Services.
Personal Information from Third Parties. We may collect personal information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, joint marketing/promotional partners, social media platforms, or other third parties.
- We may receive lead and prospect information, such as names, email addresses and contact information, from third parties about prospective customers who may be interested in our Services, products or offerings.
- If you post information about us or engage with us on third-party platforms, such as through your social media account, we may collect personal information about you from that third-party platform or account (e.g., your social media username and/or handle). These third-party platforms and services control the information that they collect and share about you. For information about how they may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies.
Personal Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect and derive personal information related to your use of our Services and your interactions with us. Such information may include:
- Activities and usage. We also collect activity information related to your use of the Services, such as information about links clicked, searches, features used, items viewed, and time spent within the Services.
- Location Information. We may collect or derive location information about you such as through your IP address. With your permission, we may also collect geolocation information from your device. You may turn off location information sharing through your device’s settings.
3. Purposes for Collecting and Processing
Generally, we collect, use, and otherwise process the personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing Services and support. To provide our products and to operate our Services; to communicate with you about your use of our products and Services; to provide support; to respond to your inquiries; to gather customer feedback; to fulfill your transactions and requests; to communicate with you; and for similar Service and support purposes.
- Analytics and improvement. To better understand how users access and use our Services, products, and offerings, and for other research and analytical purposes, such as to evaluate and improve our Services and business operations, to develop Services, features and new products and offerings, and for internal quality control and training purposes.
- Marketing and advertising. For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, to send you information about our products and Services and the products and services of our affiliates, such as newsletters, and other marketing content, as well as any other information that you sign up to receive. We also may use certain personal information that we collect to manage and improve our advertising campaigns (both online and offline) so that we can better reach individuals with relevant content.
- Loyalty/Rewards Program. If you are a member of our loyalty/rewards program, we use your personal information in order to administer that program.
- Planning and managing events. For event planning and management, including registration, attendance, connecting you with other event attendees, and contacting you about relevant events and Services.
- Research and surveys. To administer surveys, such as for market research, customer satisfaction purposes or improving our products and Services; to conduct statistical and data analytics; and for other similar purposes.
- Legal proceedings and obligations. To comply with the law and our legal obligations, to respond to legal process and related legal proceedings
- General business and operational support. To consider and implement mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, bankruptcies, and other business transactions, and related to the administration of our general business, accounting, auditing, compliance, recordkeeping, and legal functions.
4. Disclosures and Sharing of Personal Information
Generally, we disclose the personal information that we collect to provide our Services, respond to and fulfil your transactions or requests, as otherwise directed or consented to by you, and for other purposes otherwise described in this Notice, such as:
- Services and support. To provide and operate our products and Services, communicate with you about your use of the products and Services, provide troubleshooting and technical support, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, and for similar Service and support purposes.
- Analytics and improvement. To better understand how users access and use the Services, our products, and offerings, and for other research and analytical purposes, such as to evaluate and improve our products, Services, and business operations, to develop our products, Services, and features, and for internal quality control and training purposes.
- Marketing, advertising, and campaign management. We may disclose certain personal information to advertising network providers, sponsors, or traffic measurement services, who may use this information to improve and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and those of third parties. Additionally, we may disclose certain personal information to our affiliates for our affiliates own marketing purposes. For more information, see Section 6 Cookies and Tracking.
- In support of business transfers. If we, our affiliates, or subsidiaries are or may be acquired by, merged with, financed by, or invested in by another company, or if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company. We may also share certain personal information as necessary prior to the completion of such a transaction or corporate transactions such as financings or restructurings, to lenders, auditors, and other advisors, including attorneys and consultants, as part of due diligence or as necessary to plan for a transaction.
- Compliance, governance, and legal requirements. To comply with our legal and compliance obligations and to respond to legal process and related legal proceedings. For example, we may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other lawful requests by regulators and law enforcement, including responding to national security or law enforcement disclosure requirements. We may also disclose information, including personal information, related to litigation and other legal claims or proceedings in which we are involved, as well as for our internal accounting, auditing, compliance, recordkeeping, and legal functions.
We may disclose and make available personal information for the purposes described above to other parties, which may include:
- Affiliates: We may disclose personal information we collect to our affiliates or subsidiaries who will use and disclose this personal information in accordance with the principles of this Privacy Notice.
- Vendors and service providers: We may disclose the personal information that we collect to our service providers and others who perform functions on our behalf or provide us services. These may include, for example, service providers that host or operate our Site, payment processors, analytics providers, information technology service providers, customer service vendors, consultants, auditors, and legal counsel.
- Advertising and analytics platforms, providers, and networks. We may disclose or make available personal information to the platform providers and vendors that we use to provide or make available certain features or portions of the Services, or as necessary to respond to your requests. We may also make certain information (such as browsing information) available to advertising platforms, providers and networks in support of our marketing, advertising, and campaign management.
- Others as permitted or required by applicable law. We may disclose personal information to other parties to the extent permitted or required by applicable law. This may include regulators, government entities, and law enforcement. It may also include certain disclosures that we are required to make.
- With Permission. We may disclose personal information in ways not described above. If we do so, we will notify you, and if necessary, obtain your consent.
5. Aggregate and De-identified Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive, use, and disclose aggregate and other non-identifiable information related to our business, products, and Services for quality control, analytics, research, development, marketing, and other purposes.
7. Your Privacy Choices
You have certain choices regarding our processing of your personal information. For example:
Marketing Communications. We may send periodic promotional and operational emails or other similar communications to you. You may change your preferences or unsubscribe by following the instructions provided to you in the communication. If you opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, we may still send you communications about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us. If you have consented to receiving text messages from us, you can opt out of receiving those text messages by replying “OPT OUT.”
Industry Ad Choice Programs. You can also control how participating ad networks use the information that they collect about your visits to our Site and Services and those of third parties, in order to display more relevant targeted advertising to you. You can obtain more information and opt out of receiving targeted ads from participating ad networks at aboutads.info/choices (Digital Advertising Alliance).
Cookie preferences. You can set your browser to block certain cookies or notify you when a cookie is set; you can also delete cookies. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to delete cookies. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse the Sites, but some features may not function. If you visit our Site from a different device or from a different browser on the same device, you will need to apply your cookie settings for that browser and/or device as well.
We retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, maintain appropriate business records, and enforce our agreements.
9. Children’s Information
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected your child’s information in violation of applicable law, please contact us as set forth in Section 13 Contact Us.
We have implemented safeguards that are intended to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
11. Third-Party Links
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Privacy Notice, but instead is governed by the privacy notices of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post updates to the Privacy Notice on the Site. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will endeavor to provide you prior notice, such as by emailing or posting prominent notice on our Site.